Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the people who were banging on about David being finished just over a year ago are the same who were telling us Kev is overrated at the beginning of this year. Usually the ones who "know football" and shout the loudest end up making themselves look like a complete tit months later.

De Bruyne is an absolute fucking gem and anyone who didn't recognise his skill set should sit down, do less talking and more watching.

In my lifetime, we have not had a single player who can pull off the kind of passes Kev does consistently and now he's also an increasingly huge presence on the pitch, fighting for every ball, personally upping the tempo to set an example for others and commanding his surrounding teammates into more beneficial positions.

I absolutely adore the man and, like he's said, I can't wait for the next 100 appearances.

Unplayable yesterday, he is the best player in the premier league right now by a clear clear distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.