Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's interested

MOTD2 Extra

12:15

BBC Two

Normally, when there's a drab 0-0, you barely get 2 mins of highlights and no analysis. Not so, when it's the clash of the Titans. Lots of "action" scenes and a fair amount of punditry.

The media will stop at nothing to keep these 2 relevant

It was a very good editorial decision on MOTD to show our 2nd goal in its entirety from the restart.

Whomever put the extended highlights package together on the OS should take note !

I don't think they could do anything else, there was no natural break from KO to goal, all started with a bit of Brazilian magic from Otto (yes I know he isn't Brazilian) with the back heel, after that it was total football, one of the best goals you are ever likely to see, stunning team goal!

Normally, when there's a drab 0-0, you barely get 2 mins of highlights and no analysis. Not so, when it's the clash of the Titans. Lots of "action" scenes and a fair amount of punditry.

The media will stop at nothing to keep these 2 relevant
Actually by putting them on last and being fairly scathing about the game I thought they ended up making them look irrelevant as far as the title goes.

Interesting snippet from Jose Fonte on MOTD2 Extra about dining with Bernardo last night and Bernardo saying how enjoyable and intense training is under Pep, plus 3 team tactics meetings prior to the Stoke game. Great to hear, clearly no danger of taking results for granted against the "lesser" teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.