Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the Lukaku incident with Loveren been shown on sky sports news yet?
In slow motion?
Every hour?
On the hour?
Just seen a very small picture in the back of the sun with what looks like him flicking a boot up at loveren.
Can we deduce it's been buried and to be forgotten about then?
Just saying like.

In slow motion?
Every hour?
On the hour?
Just seen a very small picture in the back of the sun with what looks like him flicking a boot up at loveren.
Just saying like.

Think we are clutching at straws. That lukaku incident was never a red.

As pedantic and predictable as ever Frank.

Some might say you appear to be a tad paranoid about trying to prove there is no media bias. Still it's good to have a hobby.

To be honest I only respond to it. After a 7-2 victory, great comments in the press but still its mainly negatives being written.

Wasn't even a booking but sky and the media turn innocent incidents into yellow/red retrospective bans.
To be honest if I hadn't just seen it in the paper I'd have completely forgot about it.
Tend to agree with this.

In slow motion?
Every hour?
On the hour?
Just saying like.

A red? Come on mate you cannot believe that was a red. Lets have some objectivity

I didn't say it was a red mate. I pointed out that incidents similar to the Lukaku one usually get highlighted on tv and on social media.

I think everybody thought you inferred that, as its unlikely a potential yellow would be replayed over and over again on Sky. But fair enough if I misunderstood. It was a nothing tackle though.

A red? Come on mate you cannot believe that was a red. Lets have some objectivity

The flick to the face if seen was a yellow. His tackle on gomez was wreckless and was a yellow card too.

The flick was deliberate without a doubt, it may have been in a split moment of maddness but it was intended. His foot drifts over the back of Lovern and then his other foot naturally steps away, as he changes his weight over to the other foot he flicks his foot back into the direction of Lovern(he knows he is lying there) and catches Lovern on the face.

That is dangerous play and a scumbag thing to do..... a ban would be fair.

This example should be added to the file of what the scum get away with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.