Could we score 10 against Huddersfield - 30 years to the month of the 10-1?

They're a decent side, as they showed against us last season and deserve some respect. We're capable of turning anybody over but the last thing Pep will allow his players to do is think they've won before they step out on to the field.

Think these types of threads are a little arrogant. If I was a supporter of another team and saw this thread I would think we were arrogant rag types

The rags beat Ipshit 9-0 or 9-1. Cole grabbed 5 I think

Must have been 9-0 as the highest scoring games are 10 goals via 2 x 5-5 draws. Rags v West Brom was one, Southampton v someone I can't recall the other.
Yeah think the 9.1 was against Ipswich,we could get close but a lot of things would have to fall right,anyhow as long as we keep winning that’s all I’m concerned about and I’ll be happy with a 1.0 most of the time..

Anything is possible.
I was out with a Rag yesterday, and when we got our third, he said "you'll get six today, Stoke'll tire".
Don't forget, Stoke are now used to Premier League standard football, and have been for almost a decade. Hudds, after a great start, are starting to look like they've got a soft underbelly. A few more defeats, and they'll be like a Mike Tyson cannon fodder victim from 1989.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.