City v Stoke post match

I'm glad you're able to be rational about it.
only with my imaginary friends
imaginary-numbers-15.jpg

First match I've missed for a year - wife booked us a holiday in Estepona so watched it in a bar. We'll do seven again - hopefully when I'm there !!!!! Two TVs in the bar - one showing Madrid V Getafe - Getafe gave 'em the runaround for long spells, and one showing us demolishing Stoke (on Sky Net). I don't want to get carried away but I reckon this City team quietly believes it's ready to give the likes of Madrid a proper game. More than anything the team mentality has got stronger and that's down to Pep. He makes average players good, good players great and great players world class.

Living on the other side of thw globe I can onlt make it to VERY few matches at etihad. How I wish THIS match was one of them. God welling there will be more of such magic shows to be displayd. Amazing experience to watch city at this level. And am sure it will only get better (:

i spent a wonderful friday night in stoke.
(a mate of mine, kelvin andrews, was dj-ing)
stayed up all night and caught a lunchtime train back to manchester with a few stoke fans.
they are all good lads and know i'm a blue.
they were of the attitude "fuck it, we're going to get battered but it'll be entertaining."
they weren't wrong, hahaha.

what a team we are.
it's becoming more and more difficult to find superlatives.

i nearly died last year.
i count my blessing to still be here to witness this.

ctid x
I wish you along and healthy life.

Enjoyable blog from Ian Cheeseman this weekend.
Ian Bishop & Peter Barnes make an appearance at half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.