anyone know what happened at Crown & Anchor yesterday

So, around 5pm, a gang of balaclava-clad MIBs attack a random, sparsely populated Northern Quarter pub, which by a “bizarre coincidence” had been filmed by the BBC for a football hooligan documentary, earlier in the afternoon

Also, the City game had only just finished, and the pub is a 20 minute walk from the ETIHAD.

Something clearly doesn’t add-up
And someone just happened to be filming it too.....

A few ordinary city fans having a drink in a pub are targeted by a pathetic gang of rags. As usual easy target,not bothered about attacking women. Scum. The Crown is good proper pub with a decent pint, the landlady is friendly, been in there when away fans come in, not any problems. What were the BBC doing encouraging dickhead hooligans into town?

A few ordinary city fans having a drink in a pub are targeted by a pathetic gang of rags. As usual easy target,not bothered about attacking women. Scum. The Crown is good proper pub with a decent pint, the landlady is friendly, been in there when away fans come in, not any problems. What were the BBC doing encouraging dickhead hooligans into town?
They work there

Rag twats are absolute shitholes...they never wear colours so after it comes on top for them, they can vanish likes farts in a wind.
They always attack stragglers and small groups so they can say we ran ( insert team ) and got a result.
Surprisingly they never seem to fight against fans who are up for trouble.
Never heard of them going mob handed against the foreign fans who come to Manchester and have a firm.
Wonder they don't attack the fans who go to watch City ladies team.

Fucking embarrassing that is.
Silly bastards are looking at a couple of years for bouncing about for 50 seconds!
They won’t be hard to find either!
If they were that ‘up for it’ why didn’t they
A. Wait half an hour?
B. Head to a boozer near the ground, where you would be guaranteed a brawl.
C. Stay in Liverpool ( If they actually went) ?
They’re obviously a bunch of shithouses smashing a pub with a couple of pensioners having a quiet post match pint.
I’d bet my life not a single one of these halfwits, will be in Russia next year!

As I was coming down Broadway towards Oldham Road in the traffic just in the inside lane of me there was a minibus full of guys one of whom was hanging out of the side window. He had a pair of large, smoked goggles (assume ski goggles) and a dark blue hoodie done up tight around them. He was making motions towards a Porche with the plates GH30 which was in front of me as if he knew him. Put the frightners on me and just hoped they weren't going where I was. Obviously looked like they were up for trouble.

CP Company jacket ?

I would hate to bump into that crew of right hard cunts.

50,000 City fans coming out of a game they choose to fight an old lady and a couple of Cuty fans having a pint.

Terrifying :)

Shower of cowardly bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.