City v Stoke post match

Impressive display again, particularly the reaction to Stoke scoring 2nd. Napoli should be a great barometer of just where you lot are overall.

You started out strong last season as well so the big thing will be the mental edge gained since then - on top of the improved depth. This is normally about the time Pep’s teams steamroll everyone and it’s beginning to have the feel of a fearless side

i think i make it 16 games unbeaten in the league now if you count the last 8 games of last seasons league as well, where we finished unbeaten and were starting to show glimpses of how we could play.

16 played, 13 wins, 3 draws, scored 52, conceeded 9.

thats not too shabby i guess.

Leaving Wembley after the Arsenal defeat in the semi there was some serious criticism of Pep from some older guys which baited some pro Pep younger supporters, it was nasty and led to some scuffles. I wonder how those fickle fans are feeling now? Less than a season and some wanted Pep out.

Many posters on here saying Pep was no better or even worsen than Pellegrini, well after the Stoke performance it would be good to get some feedback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.