Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. That's why I don't get the comparison to Zidane. Zidane didn't have this kind of defensive intensity.

In fairness, he is more like Never, Seedorf or someone of that mould. Good both offensively and defensively. Bit he has a better brain and technique than all the guys he really is like.

In short, I've never seen a 2 way player this good King Colin?

Bell's all round ability and exceptional athleticism made him a unique player. Kev can train as hard as he likes but he won't match Bell's stamina because The King was a bit of a freak of nature due to his combination of lung capacity and pulse rate. However, Kev can make passes the like of which I do not recall Colin being able to. I'm coming to the conclusion that Kev has superpowers when it comes to spotting and executing passes.

The great thing about KDB, like most of his team mates, is that you can see how he has improved; you just on't know how much more he can improve but we should have fun finding out.

This. That's why I don't get the comparison to Zidane. Zidane didn't have this kind of defensive intensity.

In fairness, he is more like Never, Seedorf or someone of that mould. Good both offensively and defensively. Bit he has a better brain and technique than all the guys he really is like.

In short, I've never seen a 2 way player this good King Colin?
Zidane never played for Pep. Who knows what Pep would have done with him !!

Look at this angle of the pass for Sané's goal. Ridiculous.

f16nvV
Thanks a lot for that. Amazing.

Cant think of a player who is so consistent at playing a perfect pass so often. There is not a better playmaker in europe than him. At this rate he would be a serious contender for ballon o dor next year

Not dissimilar to the view I had at the game and it was just astonishing to watch from there. I think that does it more justice than any of the TV coverage I've seen.

brilliant angle, i was in the colin bell practically level with sane when he put his hand up just as he made his run, how the hell Kev saw him and picked out that pass i shall never know!! it took everyones breath away in the third tier i swear to god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.