United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen's comment about Liverpool not giving him an opening are annoying, what does he mean? Why was his game plan to wait for Liverpool to let them a score? Doesn't he know you have to force things like that to happen? Why does no one in his interviews ever call the rat out?

Because they are all shit scared of upsetting the " greatest brand in the world ".

I suspect his PSG comments are a way of trying to persuade United to give him a contract extension. He's half way through his current one.

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that he's not worried about City. Not in the sense that he thinks United will win, but more that he's ignoring what City do and just trying to maximise points. Even if they were to finish second 30 points behind he wouldn't care, he'd be able to call that progress on the last few years.

I suspect his PSG comments are a way of trying to persuade United to give him a contract extension. He's half way through his current one.

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that he's not worried about City. Not in the sense that he thinks United will win, but more that he's ignoring what City do and just trying to maximise points. Even if they were to finish second 30 points behind he wouldn't care, he'd be able to call that progress on the last few years.

If he finishes second on 87 points he will tell everyone that it's a great success as in the previous four seasons only one team has passed that amount to win the league and that he actually ran a title winning team, even though he didn't win it. A bit like when he said they weren''t beat because the goal shouldn't have been allowed
They may even hold an 87 points open top bus parade

Will have to wait until after their Spurs and Chelsea matches, but from what I've seen so far I'm not convinced they'll even finish top 4. Spurs & Chelsea are better, and Liverpool can be, it's just a matter of whether they can be more up than down, which they probably will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.