United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you hadn't noticed Klopp has an excellent record generally against the top 6 and he is a lot more tactically savvy then the happy go lucky persona he likes to pretend he is.

From last year when he came to Old Trafford and asked Lallana to man mark Carrick to this season when he claimed that he did all he could to win but refused to alter his shape despite having two strikers on the bench. Mourinho was right to point it out and despite most people drinking the Klopp look aid a few people at least have picked up on it.
fucking hell. If you're that naive and blind then I'm really Not surprised by your ill advised choice in team or username

I love this rewriting of history that Klopp was just as defensive. The idea that because he didn't bring three strikers on for three defenders, he was clearly has happy to get a draw as the Portuguese man o' bore.

62% possession and 19 shots on goal compared to 38% possession and 6 shots on goal. How can you possibly claim that Liverpool played defensively? They just didn't play stupidly.

I love this rewriting of history that Klopp was just as defensive. The idea that because he didn't bring three strikers on for three defenders, he was clearly has happy to get a draw as the Portuguese man o' bore.

62% possession and 19 shots on goal compared to 38% possession and 6 shots on goal. How can you possibly claim that Liverpool played defensively? They just didn't play stupidly.
How many clear chances did they create? The De Gea wonder save came from sloppy defending after a corner, Emre Can had a decent chance I suppose but not not great. We created the best chance of the game from a fine move which Lukaku should have put away. Same thing happened last season at Anfield when Ibrahimovic had the best chance of the game.

Klopp had Henderson, Can and Wijnauldum, 3 workmanlike midfielders who he could have taken off for a striker but he was too scared.

Liverpool was there for the taking. If utd had attack attack attacked they'd have wiped the floor with them. Their defence isn't very good and their keeper suspect and they hadn't won in 6 games if I remember rightly.
All this about jose going there and doing a job is a load of rubbish.
Mourinho is becoming the modern day Keegan. One dimensional in his tactics, no plan B and eeking results.
Can we safely put to bed the frenzy that erupted when utd beat West ham?. Utd are back screamed the utd sympathizing press. They haven't played anyone yet.
And they still haven't.
One shot on target with a team that cost over 250m.
Jesus that is embarrassing.

How many clear chances did they create? The De Gea wonder save came from sloppy defending after a corner, Emre Can had a decent chance I suppose but not not great. We created the best chance of the game from a fine move which Lukaku should have put away. Same thing happened last season at Anfield when Ibrahimovic had the best chance of the game.

Klopp had Henderson, Can and Wijnauldum, 3 workmanlike midfielders who he could have taken off for a striker but he was too scared.

That chance I believe was you're only shot on target.

Hurrah !

Tbh you both looked like a pair of mid table teams, I'm not sure there's much point debating which one was the shitest on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.