Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 trees ripped out of the ground on my street alone, can't see it going ahead if Manchester is the same tomorrow but see what happens

jaysus I'm in a windtrap here and we get more wind than this on a regular winter's day.

But anyways, I can't see it affecting the game itself, unless public transport is a public safety issue. I think it'll pass Manchester by then.

Weird that more people thought we’d lose to Palace than the best team on mainland Europe at present.

Just hope the weather doesn’t get it called off but you guys will have a better idea than me as you’re actually in Manchester.

Napoli:

Ederson
Danilo---Stones---Otamendi---Delph
Dinho
De Bruyne-----------Gundogan
Sterling-----------Jesus-------------Sane
Burnley:
Ederson
Walker------Stones-----Otamendi------Danilo
Dinho
De bruyne-------------Silva
Bernardo
Aguero--------Jesus
Not heavy rotation, but swaps fullbacks since we are limited there already and each get a rest. Danilo hasn't let us down yet when he has been called on. Gundogan is perfectly capable of coming in for Silva and Kun gets one more match rest. For Burnley Bernardo gets a start as he, Silva, and De Bruyne will work well in their packed defense. Both line ups allow for some heavy hitters coming off the bench too.

Weird that more people thought we’d lose to Palace than the best team on mainland Europe at present.

Just hope the weather doesn’t get it called off but you guys will have a better idea than me as you’re actually in Manchester.
It's blowing a bit but nothing to write home about, can't see it being a problem.

It'll be fine. It's due to have gone by tomorrow lunchtime so unless bits of the stadium start falling off like that one in Cork there shouldn't be any reason to cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.