October TV fixtures

I caved in and got NBC gold so I could watch this weekend and whatever other games they don't put on national tv. Do y'all really not have anything like this in the UK where you can subscribe and get all the games?

I caved in and got NBC gold so I could watch this weekend and whatever other games they don't put on national tv. Do y'all really not have anything like this in the UK where you can subscribe and get all the games?
Not legally

The TV deal doesnt allow any 3pm Sat kickoffs to be shown live in the UK as a way of not affecting attendances.
As Citizen Maine alluded too, if you want to find a stream you can but i prefer live radio coverage to a dodgy stream.

Me too and its decent! Incidentally, I found it better on my SMART TV rather than going through a firestick on one of my other TV's

Watching this game on Sky tonight which follows quickly on from the awful game they showed live on Saturday, just be prepared for every one of our December games being picked for tv. And January. And February....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.