United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have to wait until after their Spurs and Chelsea matches, but from what I've seen so far I'm not convinced they'll even finish top 4. Spurs & Chelsea are better, and Liverpool can be, it's just a matter of whether they can be more up than down, which they probably will.

Said this after they beat West Ham 4-0. They're a rubbish side who have been gifted an easy start. Better teams will beat them, and Jose will ruin any momentum acting like the big fucking mard arse he is.

Be interesting how the press will promote the derby. They'll be gloating on our attacking prowess, while goading that lot with bus and defend quotes. Hopefully forcing 'The Cowardly' ones hand to square up to us? One can hope!

That it was a dire game is not in dispute. That there weren't many chances is not in dispute. The point is that Liverpool did actually try to win and United didn't. That they weren't very good at it is rather the essence of why the bus parking was so ridiculous.

I think the phrase " knocking at an empty house " is appropriate here Henk, because Falcao clearly doesn't want to see what is so blindingly obvious to the non-Rag world.

Be interesting how the press will promote the derby. They'll be gloating on our attacking prowess, while goading that lot with bus and defend quotes. Hopefully forcing 'The Cowardly' ones hand to square up to us? One can hope!
We score a quick goal, they have to cross the half way line then we twat them all over the place.

From RED Cafe

AshRKFull Member

'But Jose and us need one more window to really dominate European football.'

LMFAO !!!
Yhgn.gif

How many clear chances did they create? The De Gea wonder save came from sloppy defending after a corner, Emre Can had a decent chance I suppose but not not great. We created the best chance of the game from a fine move which Lukaku should have put away. Same thing happened last season at Anfield when Ibrahimovic had the best chance of the game.

Klopp had Henderson, Can and Wijnauldum, 3 workmanlike midfielders who he could have taken off for a striker but he was too scared.

Wonder save? He stuck his foot out ffs! There was a similar save Yesterday in one of the Sunday games(though better), nothing said. Don't get me wrong he's a good keeper but he's also a great Hollywood keeper. Half of these saves are down his throat. As for that manager of yours, what a coward. All that money spent and he gets his team playing like Sunderland in a relegation battle, no excuse. You lot keep blabbin on about the dippers shite defence so why not go for it? He's a coward and a miserable one at that.

The home games we have to have a different mindset and approach for sure. He'll no doubt have a plan against you lot at the Etihad.
Will it be the same 'plan' as the last game at the Etihad? 10 behind the ball, lump it to the left or right channel for Rashford to run at and then scurry back to the edge of your own box when he loses it?

Will it be the same 'plan' as the last game at the Etihad? 10 behind the ball, lump it to the left or right channel for Rashford to run at and then scurry back to the edge of your own box when he loses it?

And it was for that very reason that I still believe it was the most abject display from any away team at the Etihad last season.

They are a Lukaku injury away from being just as dreadful as they were last year.

Also, I'm always seeing Rags claiming how great Jose is but if I were that lot (and thank fuck I'm not), I'd be questioning the boring one on why Martial isn't starting every game.

I hate just about every player on their team, but I hope for his sake he can get a move away in the summer and play more elsewhere. He has looked very good in his limited time this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.