United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is for me is if you Pep in charge of their squad and Moanio in charge of ours, I am convinced they would be well ahead of us now in the league. Moanio (long may it continue) is stifling that club.

SCUM

It would make my year if they finished 5th. I think it is possible as well.

Spurs, us, Chelsea and the dippers could finish above them if they get a couple of injuries.

Thing is for me is if you Pep in charge of their squad and Moanio in charge of ours, I am convinced they would be well ahead of us now in the league. Moanio (long may it continue) is stifling that club.

SCUM

They wouldn’t be well ahead if at all. Only difference is we’d be shite to watch and vice versa.
Pep is a football genius. It’s Maureen who is the fraud.
I bet PSG fans can hardly contain themselves at the prospect of him becoming their manager potentially!

The rags were very quiet at work this morning.

I said nothing, apart from asking one of them if he’d recovered from his big sleep on Saturday.

All he could do was laugh.

They wouldn’t be well ahead if at all. Only difference is we’d be shite to watch and vice versa.
Pep is a football genius. It’s Maureen who is the fraud.
I bet PSG fans can hardly contain themselves at the prospect of him becoming their manager potentially!

I believe Pep would get a lot more out of their squad than what they are currently delivering and I also believe Moanio would stifle ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.