Talksport

I’m afraid our old friend Simon Jordan is back on his hobby-horse.
In a discussion about Arsenal he manages to get in a crack about ’owners who buy a team no matter how much it costs' and 'clubs like City for whom it’s just all about the money.
For a businessman and a football man, he displays an incredible ignorance- or is he just following the party line at talksh*t?

In a discussion about Arsenal he manages to get in a crack about ’owners who buy a team no matter how much it costs' and 'clubs like City for whom it’s just all about the money.
For a businessman and a football man, he displays an incredible ignorance- or is he just following the party line at talksh*t?
Yep. They never, fucking never mention the £90m on Pogba or the Lukaku money (it was down to £75m earlier today).

I wouldn't take too much notice of what Jordan says, he's not even respected within the football world besides being a moron

Haha that ignorant carrot cruncher from Nrrich !

What's worrying is these brain dead people have a fuckin vote !
I nearly married a girl from Norwich and was going to live there, i came to my senses when her family went skinny dipping in the Norfolk Broads including her Gran and Grandad, lucky escape

Probably bitter at missing out on a possible payday when owner at palace and seeing the likes of us being taken over or lately Everton ..

It's hard to take the knob seriously with his Nigel Havers hair and dress sense. He's only jealous because our owner makes him look like a big issue vender when it comes to the cash stakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.