Coronation Street

Don't watch it though me mam does and our kid girlfriend, so see it a couple of times if round their houses.

Load of bollocks and the biggest swingers club on telly, everyone has shagged each other.

Storylines are perpsterous at times.

Though I don't mind the nurse in it a the moment who fancies Kate, ws better when they were all blues.

There's a huge difference between Coronation street and Eastenders. The latter doesn't have the warmth or the humour of Coronation street. Eastenders seems to be just cockneys shouting at each other.
Emmerdale is just Crossroads on a farm.

Absolutely this.

If we accidentally leave BBC1 on for a moment and Eastenders comes on, you only have to count the seconds before the sharrrrtin starts. Fucking awful dross.

Fuck me, Billy the Vicar has just turned into John McVicar.

Its funny but we used to watch it about 8 years ago

Then we came to the UK for a holiday and I was at my brothers house, it came on the telly and I didnt know what was happening as we were about a year behind in Oz (UKTV channel), anyway because I didnt know the storyline and wasnt 'involved' in it, it shone through how bad the acting was, I mean really bad acting.
I vowed never to watch it again and never have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.