James Corden

I should add ... unless a celebrity dies. Then it’s a outpouring of grief and how even though you was never a fan you still ‘respect/liked some of there stuff/admired there talent’ etc and will be missed.
Think you’re getting bluemoon mixed up with your Facebook account.

Replace Corden with 99% of anyone famous and they all vent as much hatred they can think of. It’s boring.
I think the word "hatred" is strong. it is just he has nothing about him that holds people. In the same way Daniel Radcliff is not a bad actor but there is just no place for him really in film now. Cordon is not greatly funny in person and this may sound nasty but i don't believe him to have the intellect and general world knowledge needed to "mix it up" i.e. go from the one liners to clear concise reasoning for a position on a serious social subject. For example Stephen Fry or Jimmy Car could do that although it is not in Carr's public persona as such.

If your not keen on his banterish style then the chances are you will see him as one dimensional and boring.

In what way is he an actor? He does the same thing in everything, that's not acting, that's just being cast to play yourself. (he's not the only one who does this, lots of "actors" have made great careers of it, but suggesting that what he does is acting is pushing it)

He was quite good in Gavin and Stacey. It was his idea and he wrote it too, along with Ruth Jones. Hardly talentless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.