Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to buy tickets on our official site for Napoli at home but I keep getting blocked from entering the tickets section....never happened to me before.....very frustrating.

Napoli are good and they are tactically good as they are from italy. But we too have a tactically good coach, speedy players, overall better players and from a better league. So we must be winning this game.
I will go for
Ederson
Danilo stones otamendy
Walker delph
Silva fernandinho debruyne
Sane jesus

Basic 3-4-2-1/Attacking 3-2-4-1/Collapsing 5-4-1

Ederson

Danilo
Stones
Otamendi

Walker
Gundogan
Fernandinho
Delph

KDB
Silva

Jesus

This is a “Do Not Lose” game. Have to play the Euro game in this one.

Last edited:
Not saying this will be simple but if you read and listen to a lot of Italian sports reporters, Napoli really think that this is their year for Serie A and they've used the Champions League to rest a couple of players. I wouldn't be shocked to see some rotation from them.

Should still be a cracking game.

Not saying this will be simple but if you read and listen to a lot of Italian sports reporters, Napoli really think that this is their year for Serie A and they've used the Champions League to rest a couple of players. I wouldn't be shocked to see some rotation from them.

Should still be a cracking game.
They do have a massive game at the weekend, but after their loss away at Shaktar, they need to steal points on the road. Let’s not make that here!

I have been trying to buy tickets on our official site for Napoli at home but I keep getting blocked from entering the tickets section....never happened to me before.....very frustrating.

Might this have something to do with it?

Supporters must have purchased their Cityzens Matchday membership prior to 24th August 2017 or must have previous purchase history prior to 24th August 2017 when purchasing Champions League Cup tickets.

I would rest Delph for this one and bring in Danilo.

Apart from that same again. Then all being well I'd try and rest Silva, Dinho and Jesus for the final 25 mins. Let Aguero loose on them as well as Yaya and Gundogan.
My thoughts exactly. We don't want to overdo it with Delph. Plus Danilo has been waiting patiently and it would keep him happy. So excited about this one. Could be a classic.

Just had a quick look at the ticket planner - loads of tickets remaining for the game. I cant get my head round why we can sell out every Premier LEague game and struggle to shift tickets for a big game when tickets have been priced at a decent level. After the performances this season you would expect everyone to be clamoring for tickets.

Well we have something like 44,000 season ticket holders so we have to shift less than 10,000 extra tickets on top of that (when factoring in away support) for our PL games to be a sell out. For the CL, it's estimated that we only have around 20,000 or so season ticket holders on the CL cup scheme meaning we have to sell in the region of 30,000 extra tickets in addition to that for our CL games to be a sell out. Of course, some of those buying may well be ST holders that want the flexibility of being able to pick and choose their CL games but it's clear that thousands upon thousands of ST holders don't bother with CL games full stop so the club needs to find a lot of non-ST holders to fill the ground.

I've just had a look at the planner and to be honest it doesn't look too bad. I know CB3 sales were taken off line but a fair few were sold in there before that happened and looking at the rest of the planner I'd say around 4000 remain in the rest of the ground. There's nearly always a late rush of sales in the 24 hours prior to CL games so I wouldn't be surprised if we shift the vast majority of those today. The crowd could well top 50,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.