Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done MNF for totally glossing over our win, completely ignoring us the league leaders and somehow turning it into the David de gea show.
You couldn't make it up and I know that's a well worn phrase but you couldn't.
It's killing sky that we're top, I mean fancy getting an ex utd player in to cover an ex utd player on the show.

Who said crime doesn't pay.

Daily Mirror

Criticism of Jose Mourinho's tactics is mad - we learned far more about Manchester United than City this weekend
Mourinho shut up shop against Liverpool but came away with a gutsy goalless draw that showed their metal

Stan-Collymore-byline.png

Stan Collymore

Did he not learn anything from our 0-1 away win at the champions.

I have seen the light, after seven two.

There is No Agenda.

The English press and the media report always in a fairly unbiased manner about City. All journalists are honest persons and their sympathies and leanings are not towards any of the red hued clubs. The Daily Mail, The MeN, Sky Sports, The Grauniad et al have never ever published any digs nor slagged a club of the stature of Manchester City and have always praised the accomplishments of such a fine club and its proper organically grown money. They also have stated their love for anything Arab and their hydrocarbon profits invested in football.

The Beeb is an exemplary unit of cohesive reporting, they are not biased favouring the London, Trafford and Anfield clubs, on the contrary, the BBC has only praises about City. On top of that they have always reported every time that the refs had never ever committed mistakes against City, for instance they have proved that Sterling has another hand on his back thus correctly awarding a penalty for the adorable and England future Hotspurs, and that Crouch has indeed four hooves thus his goals stood.

And so it goes.

I think the best bit of the likely Pulitzer winner's insight, is how City should be really worried about conceding 2 goals against 'bottom half' Stoke. I'm sure Stoke scored 2 against another team a couple of weeks ago? Meanwhile, as a player, he would have preferred to get a 0-0 against his 'biggest rivals' than take part in a rout.
His final piece of insight is that you win the premier league if you finish a point above second. Genius.
He might have been wise to heed the following!

f9dc0110cf46be2f0385012eb2ac380d--two-faced-quotes-bitterness-quotes.jpg

Who said crime doesn't pay.

Daily Mirror

Criticism of Jose Mourinho's tactics is mad - we learned far more about Manchester United than City this weekend
Mourinho shut up shop against Liverpool but came away with a gutsy goalless draw that showed their metal

Stan-Collymore-byline.png

Stan Collymore
What an absolute whopper. Grinding out a 0-0 draw is better than smashing the same team 5-0?
We smash stoke but concede 2 and we're still on the wrong track yet they concede two and only draw and The peg is a tactical genius sure to be at the top of the pile at the end of the season?

Stan Collimore is absolutely correct in one respect. Getting a 0-0 against your closest rivals is a great result. So let me see Liverpool are currently 7th which is probably about the same as the rags should be. Keep at it Maureen it shouldn't be long before you manage it.

Well done MNF for totally glossing over our win, completely ignoring us the league leaders and somehow turning it into the David de gea show.
You couldn't make it up and I know that's a well worn phrase but you couldn't.
It's killing sky that we're top, I mean fancy getting an ex utd player in to cover an ex utd player on the show.

Tbf it was advertised that a part of the show was how good goalkeepers are a fortnight ago. And they still praised us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.