Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very surprised the game hasn't sold out, pep wanted a good atmosphere and the team are playing in a way that generates that. I think they deserve a full house with the football they are producing for us at the moment.

I'm intrigued by this one as I am not sure what to expect. e.g. will Napoli come to play or defend? will they play a full strength team or not?

Hoping we really go for it. If we can win the group early (e.g. say we can get a point at Napoli and beat Feyenoord at home) and then rest players for the Shakhtar away trip (which is just a few days before we meet Boreinho's outfit) then that would be splendid.

I'm intrigued by this one as I am not sure what to expect. e.g. will Napoli come to play or defend? will they play a full strength team or not?

Hoping we really go for it. If we can win the group early (e.g. say we can get a point at Napoli and beat Feyenoord at home) and then rest players for the Shakhtar away trip (which is just a few days before we meet Boreinho's outfit) then that would be splendid.

I think it could be a classic tonight. Two teams full of confidence and attacking intent going for it.

Tonight will be the toughest game if the season so far. Indeed, Napoli have been playing some cracking football themselves. Full backs to play inside like they did against Chelsea. Maybe an extra DM? Looking forward to the test.

Got a couple coming along for thus one. Town for 5, few scoops. Can't fucking wait.

Not sure how Napoli will line up for this. Such has been the dominance of Juve over the years you can understand their priority being Serie A. They have a great chance this year and a big game at the weekend.

That said, it doesn't matter who plays because they will play the same way regardless and that is very much like ourselves.

Gonna be a corker of a football match this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.