Rival supporters enjoying our football

The anti-Guardiola Fraudolia contingent seem to have gone strangely quiet of recent (and not only on this forum..)

I've not looked on there for a while but with what you've just posted I'll have to have a butcher's.
I thought they'd be saying afro and elbows was better than kdb.

The same afro and elbows that was sat in a box in the east stand on Saturday?

To be honest then Saturday's result wasn't too bad for them. Up until B.Silva's goal they could of counted the goals on one hand.
That's probably why they were saying this after the 6th goal went in.

264116abb01097537bc1efe59cf4eef3.jpg

I clapped Arsenal once, and Thierry Henry after the last great Arsenal team stuffed us 0-4. They gave a masterclass and it was no reflection on the City team that day.

Made me chuckle ,cheers for posting.

Me too! I've known a few 'bitter rags' like him unfortunately!

I once photocopied the Old Trafford area page of the A-Z of Manchester, for a rag mate who used to play in the same footie team, but he was decent enough though and took it in the right manner. Another who didn't play, nor had the twat been within 10 miles of The Swamp in his entire life, but drank in the pub, really took the huff with me apparently and get this, walked out of the toilet when he saw me having a piss in there and waited until i had come out before going back in.....prick!
It probably didn't help when i came in shitfaced after the 5-1 looking for said rag team mate (i was 'injured' that day of course!) who just laughed when i fell in the pub door (in a suit because i was entertaining a client at the match!) and he said "come on, bring it one, we've been waiting for you!" and laughed when i started singing 5-1 for the best part of 10 minutes, as i had held all this in on the train back to Milnrow! The other twat was apparently being 'held back' by his other mates, so I was told later on, ........ fooking tool !!! Like a lot of Rags, they enjoy dishing it out, but are not used and hate it being dished out to them!!

I clapped Arsenal once, and Thierry Henry after the last great Arsenal team stuffed us 0-4. They gave a masterclass and it was no reflection on the City team that day.
And I remember us being gracious about how well they played even singing "its like watching brazil"........how times have changed

I'm still yet to properly see the kind of domination I saw from Peps Barca at its best. I mean that kind of goes without saying, seeing as we haven't won every domestic trophy under Pep yet, but when I saw Xavi/Iniesta/Messi/Busquets and co at in their pomp it looked as if they barely even ran more than 10/15 yards at a time. Everyone perfectly placed, passes played at lightning speed, and every player could receive the ball whilst looking over both shoulders simultaneously. You could see it in the opposition so often too, that dawning realisation that no matter what they do, in a second, or 10, one of those sharp passes would suddenly break the line and Messi/Pedro/Villa would be through on goal. So many pure damage control matches. We still look pretty sloppy by comparison IMO, but when we start reaching those levels there will be no question whether or not Peps football works in the Premier League.
Agree with this 200% Absolutely spot on.

I was getting the nets/flags etc out of the clubhouse lock up for my under 9's game on Sunday, and there were a group of kids gushing over KDB's balls ( no pun intended!) during the Stoke game, and bare in mind were in Harrow, ( near Wembley/Watford) and City fans are in a minority, it's good to hear we are winning over many neutrals.

It's football like we have witnessed so far this season, if it continues, that will break the stranglehold of the so called worldwide best supported clubs. We made some inroads in both our title winning seasons but stalled again. If we keep up this level of football and even improve it while winning a few trophies along the way our worldwide popularity will soar. Who wouldn't want to watch football player like this?

The anti-Guardiola Fraudolia contingent seem to have gone strangely quiet of recent (and not only on this forum..)

Yes do you remember how much stick Pep got on this forum at times?! Boring, uninteresting, sideways passing etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.