Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I reckon he'll equal the record against Burnely on Saturday simply because it would be the most City thing ever for Aguero to break the all-time top scorer record away to West Brom at the end of an easy 4-0 win.

According to the Daily Star he would get the recognition he deserves if he'd gone to United.

The same paper has Collymore claiming the Rags draw at Anfield was a better achievement than our destruction of Stoke.

What does that actually say about them as a supposed paper

According to the Daily Star he would get the recognition he deserves if he'd gone to United.

The same paper has Collymore claiming the Rags draw at Anfield was a better achievement than our destruction of Stoke.

I sometimes wonder if there is an agenda from the rag media but I'm always reminded on here there is no such thing ;)

This week is the week if he is fit

i agree. It should have been saturday....if he was fit i think he would have scored the 2 required :-)

i watched the players come out to warm up Saturday and he wasnt with them, and then the subs came out and i was hoping he was with them but he wasnt, so i said to the missus, doesnt look like he will play any part today. gutted i was, gutted like init.
then towards the end of the match he came out and warmed up on the touchline and i thought, yeah boy, hes gonna come on and break the record but alas, he did a few stretches waved to the crowd and sat back down. gutted i was like, gutted init mun. never mind. i was nearly there to witness history ;-)

i agree. It should have been saturday....if he was fit i think he would have scored the 2 required :-)

i watched the players come out to warm up Saturday and he wasnt with them, and then the subs came out and i was hoping he was with them but he wasnt, so i said to the missus, doesnt look like he will play any part today. gutted i was, gutted like init.
then towards the end of the match he came out and warmed up on the touchline and i thought, yeah boy, hes gonna come on and break the record but alas, he did a few stretches waved to the crowd and sat back down. gutted i was like, gutted init mun. never mind. i was nearly there to witness history ;-)
I hope he does it at home so he can bathe in all the love he is going to get

Give him a run out tonight and a start instead of Jesus against Burnley where he will break the record.

You've got to hand it to doggymore, he's consistent, consistently talking through his arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.