Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3rd tier south stand are the £30 ones that's not overpriced. The £50 have all sold apart from about 6. We will get about 53000 tonight that's not a bad attendance for a Tuesday night. Think most of our fans are starting to enjoy the competition now, certainly less antagonism to it from fans I know.
I hope you're right, but the colin bell are not on sale. Those who have a sc in there will be OK. But you can't buy one. Unsold ones won't go on sale till the rest are sold.

The 3rd tier south stand are the £30 ones that's not overpriced. The £50 have all sold apart from about 6. We will get about 53000 tonight that's not a bad attendance for a Tuesday night. Think most of our fans are starting to enjoy the competition now, certainly less antagonism to it from fans I know.

Its £35 not £30.

Of it doesn't sell out, there is a good argument to say they're overpriced.

I'm worried. Stones can't defend. Sterling is a headless chicken, our goalkeeper is appalling, Fernandinho and Aguero are constantly banned, Jesus is out injured, KDB is afraid of getting stuck in, Silva's lost his magic and our full backs are ancient.

Oh ya that was last year.

I'm not worried. But it's Napoli so I'm worried. :-)

There are plenty left in the south stand level 3 and nobody knows how many are left in the CB level 3 as they are not being shown. If Napoli have sold all their allocation we might just get over 50000 but the truth is probably a quarter to a third of season ticket holders don’t bother with the CL, after not missing a home game in any competition for 8 years I jacked this competition in when I saw the PSG prices and I haven’t seen a CL game since and I’m not hugely bothered, can’t wait for Burnley though.

Why do they charge so much for this?

Surely £15/£20 for group games - Maybe £25 for your pot 1 group game, like your Barca's, PSG's, Madrids etc.
£40 prices should be for semi finals if they have to charge so much.

We have the League Cup, FA Cup, Champs Lge.... How rich do the club think we all are? £40 is a joke for this game.
Feyenoord is £40 too!! Whose gona pay that when we will be already be through (presumably).
Feyenoord should be £10 adult and we would then get a good crowd.

I try to get to about half the league games and most if not all home cup games. I'm not paying £40 though for this. I could have afforded £20 but not £40. I will just go to Wolves at home and watch this on TV instead.

Personally I think Napoli is worth an extra 10 quid. Much rather watch them than Wolves.

I don't go alone though. Not a case of sitting anywhere that's cheapest. 2 OAPS and under 16 to think of.
Do you not agree then with the prices I suggest?

Also £30?? Where's that?
South Stand upper tier and lower tier. North stand lower tier. Lower East for £35. Do I agree with your prices ? obviously they would be nice, but they aren't realistic. I think the 3 group games have been fairly priced cant remember exactly but I think the first game was £25 this game against the main opposition, one of the best teams in Europe on current form and the final game available from £30 - £50.

South Stand upper tier and lower tier. North stand lower tier. Lower East for £35. Do I agree with your prices ? obviously they would be nice, but they aren't realistic. I think the 3 group games have been fairly priced cant remember exactly but I think the first game was £25 this game against the main opposition, one of the best teams in Europe on current form and the final game available from £30 - £50.

I'm on the website now, it says £35 all upper south stand? I'm not a citizen if that's why we are seeing different prices but all I can see is £35 minimum.

I'm Naples and Napoli supporter: thanks for welcoming me in this forum.
Manchester City will win this match for the simple reason that its game is very similar to that of Napoli, with the difference that Citizens have more technical quality.
Naples historically suffers its similar teams, and today Napoli's main strength is to play against weaker teams and then, having opened the match with the goal of the advantage, playing in counterattack and score so many goals.
This pattern goes well in the Serie A championship where 18 teams on our 19 opponents are weaker than our team.
In Europe, where obviously there are much stronger teams, this system does not work.
So I agree with the general line of this thread that sees Manchester City winning.
I disagree with who believes that it is enough to block Mertens to block Naples. That is not the case.
Napoli has several players who can pick up the identity of Mertens and let's not forget that the actual Mertens version as goal scorer, is something very recent: it was born last year following the accident of Milik. First Mertens was a wing that played relatively little, the owners were Insigns, Callejon and Milik.
For Sarri's play, anyone who plays as a central striker scoring many goals. Me too :D
With the departure of Higuain (for which I did not despair, since Juve is disappointing) Napoli has become a co-op of the goal and the game.
Underestimate the rest of the team thinking that blocking Mertens is enough to win the game, it can be a fatal mistake for you.
If you play as you know, making the perfect match, you can not only win but also score 4-5 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.