United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Rags I argued with yesterday changed it to Rashford is a wide player and can’t be judged on goals against Jesus.

Then compared Sane and Rashford and he said “I may be biased but I’d rather have Rashford”. When I asked why, as he scores less, assists less and has less successful take ons he said “most neutral would take Rashford” then blocked me on Twitter. I’ve known the lad 25 years.

That's sounds like the yank poster from Washington...:

I'm sure he doesn't genuinely think that. He does it to stir up debate and get more listeners. We all know it's horse shit.

If he genuinely believes that statement is true then he's a bigger cretin than I ever thought - and I've always considered him lower than average in the IQ stakes. But if he doesn't believe it and says it only because he has to in order get the punters in, then he's as spineless as he is stupid. He obviously has no morals, no integrity, and will sink to any depths to curry favour with that odious radio station and it's zombie-like audience.

Either way, Collymore is a coke-addled whore's rancid, pus-filled, crust-ridden inner labia and should be avoided at all costs.

Not much being made in the media about Lumpkaku standing on Lovren's face on Saturday. Deliberate or not, if it were a City player, we would be seeing replays from every angle, pundits would be wading in, and SSN would be running a poll about it.

Tony fucking Evans. He slagged off our performance against Chelsea and said Aguero should have played at Jesus missed chance after chance. I shit you not.

That article posted above is one of the worst I've read all season.

The United fans in the press are desperately trying to turn the title race into attack vs defence, dogma vs. pragmatism, style vs. substance.

The reason for that is because they aren't ready to admit yet that we're better in every single department, and that United's defence is no different to a lower league team, pile 8 men behind the ball and hope to the other team don't break through.

The pushback this week from the rag media department has been unashamedly obvious, all the familiar faces summoned to defend PEG's decision to play like Huddersfield, even the twats put on Sunday Supplement had the piss taken when they issued their impassioned defence of a Mourinho Masterclass.

It's only going to get more fun for us with Spurs and Chelsea still to come this month for United - I wonder how loud the defence will be if they're 6 or 7 points behind after those games?

That article posted above is one of the worst I've read all season.

The United fans in the press are desperately trying to turn the title race into attack vs defence, dogma vs. pragmatism, style vs. substance.

The reason for that is because they aren't ready to admit yet that we're better in every single department, and that United's defence is no different to a lower league team, pile 8 men behind the ball and hope to the other team don't break through.

The pushback this week from the rag media department has been unashamedly obvious, all the familiar faces summoned to defend PEG's decision to play like Huddersfield, even the twats put on Sunday Supplement had the piss taken when they issued their impassioned defence of a Mourinho Masterclass.

It's only going to get more fun for us with Spurs and Chelsea still to come this month for United - I wonder how loud the defence will be if they're 6 or 7 points behind after those games?
Great shout. I genuinely can’t wait, the games can’t come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.