City v Napoli Youth Game

This Napoli side are shit, just overly physical all about disrupting our game. We look decent in spells but the passing from the team is woeful. Simon Davies as manager doesn't seem to breed much confidence he always looks lost when I see him.

This Napoli side are shit, just overly physical all about disrupting our game. We look decent in spells but the passing from the team is woeful. Simon Davies as manager doesn't seem to breed much confidence he always looks lost when I see him.
You can see they are trying to play the same way as the first team, except the passing isn't quite good enough, no surprise given the age of them but when passes go astray you can be punished playing this way. In the long term though it will make them better players .

Very undisciplined defensively, but this side look good going forward.

Who are the fullbacks? Not been impressed with them at all, also Matt Smith looks good.

Edit: I think it's 3 at the back with wingers in wingback position? If so, not surprised by the defensive frailty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.