Rival supporters enjoying our football

I clapped Arsenal once, and Thierry Henry after the last great Arsenal team stuffed us 0-4. They gave a masterclass and it was no reflection on the City team that day.

A lot of City fans clapped Arsenal that day! I boo'd but that was because I was an arsey teenager who thought it was big and clever. I'd certainly clap now. This side can be up there with that great Arsenal side for attacking flair and quality. Exciting times!

I watch city and not just because I've adopted them from being on here. You play the way the game should be played. Still think you need VVD to complete your defence though.

I find watching most of the other games boring as fuck most of the time. The Man U v Liverpool game was a guaranteed cure for insomnia. That's two hours I will never get back.

Having said all that, I read some of the comments on here lamenting stuff and I always think, you ungrateful ****s. :)

Looking good though, very good.

Other fans seem to enjoy how we play, whereas the media always mention what we have spent. They seem to forget that De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Jesus and Sane cost about the same in total as Pogba and Lukaku

This would piss me off. I never heard them going on about the other clubs when they had all the money. Now you have access to vast resources they have all spit the dummy.

Seems it's ok for other clubs to have loads of cash but not you.

Fuck them.

This would piss me off. I never heard them going on about the other clubs when they had all the money. Now you have access to vast resources they have all spit the dummy.

Seems it's ok for other clubs to have loads of cash but not you.

Fuck them.
And so say all of us.

I hope our media team are on it this season(maybe in january to start with and again at the end of the season)with the stats we will get in terms of viewing figures, we need to make the best of every high to balance out all the negative shit they try and surround the club with. We should be rubbing it in the media's(UK) faces how our stock is increasing on the world stage.

The appreciation of City and their style of football is growing at an amazing rate. We have received good feedback over the last few years for some of our football but nothing like the scale of appreciation now being shown. I have spoken to many fans in both Spain and Portugal recently including a couple of Valencia fans yesterday who said that City are by far the best team to watch in the Premier League and how much they enjoyed watching us play. Naturally David Silva was mentioned here in Valencia but their other favourites were KDB, Jesus and Sane.

I clapped Arsenal once, and Thierry Henry after the last great Arsenal team stuffed us 0-4. They gave a masterclass and it was no reflection on the City team that day.
Best away team I ever saw at Maine Rd, they looked confused when most of the ground applauded them off at halftime.

That ticka taka goal with wilshire was the last amazing bit of play i can remember - but arsenal do normally have a very good quality spell every season.

What I like about City is you are not playing like barcelona under pep or bayern under pep. Its as if he has actually adapted to the league(pep has learnt). Ciy play an exciting game with much faster attacking play than his previous two teams.- your problem is sustaining it for 90 mins. - Against stoke you almost maintained it for the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.