Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question - If we were playing Juve would it be a major test? Because this Napoli side has the capability to beat them to the title this season. Napoli are so dangerous. They are the City of Italy in terms of style.

They are a test, but a major test will be PSG, Real, Bayern, Barca. That group and you are my tips to be serious contenders to win it.

There are obviously about five other teams that could ruin anybody's tournament.

I'm not underestimating Napoli. I know they are top drawer. I might be overestimating City though. Tonight will interesting to see if blowing teams away in the EPL can be transferred to the CL.

I think you will, but, as I said, teams like that can fuck up anybody on their day.

I hope Napoli have full strength and have a go at us. I want to see how we hold up against a good attacking team. Give us a chance to appraise our development fully.

I hope Napoli have full strength and have a go at us. I want to see how we hold up against a good attacking team. Give us a chance to appraise our development fully.

Yeah and no excuses from anybody, I want us to beat the best. Think they'll rest players for Inter though.

Bloody loads of delayed trains from Preston, northern rail at its finest. Gonna be cutting it fine I think.

They are a test, but a major test will be PSG, Real, Bayern, Barca. That group and you are my tips to be serious contenders to win it.

There are obviously about five other teams that could ruin anybody's tournament.

I'm not underestimating Napoli. I know they are top drawer. I might be overestimating City though. Tonight will interesting to see if blowing teams away in the EPL can be transferred to the CL.

I think you will, but, as I said, teams like that can fuck up anybody on their day.

Wow, you're going out on a limb tipping those 4 mate :)

How we feeling today uncle @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer ? Your boy is totally in the dark here. I'm fine with any result to be honest. I actually think a 1-3 / 1-2 ugly loss has the best long term meta-value for reasons that I could get into but would get long (similar to how much value that win at bournemouth had).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.