United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article posted above is one of the worst I've read all season.

The United fans in the press are desperately trying to turn the title race into attack vs defence, dogma vs. pragmatism, style vs. substance.

The reason for that is because they aren't ready to admit yet that we're better in every single department, and that United's defence is no different to a lower league team, pile 8 men behind the ball and hope to the other team don't break through.

The pushback this week from the rag media department has been unashamedly obvious, all the familiar faces summoned to defend PEG's decision to play like Huddersfield, even the twats put on Sunday Supplement had the piss taken when they issued their impassioned defence of a Mourinho Masterclass.

It's only going to get more fun for us with Spurs and Chelsea still to come this month for United - I wonder how loud the defence will be if they're 6 or 7 points behind after those games?

Evans is a dipper isn't he?

The scum wouldn’t even get out of our group they have a shit easy group and won’t play anyone decent till the 1/4 finals
They may not have an easy ride in CL R16 even if they win their group.
They can't play anyone from their own group again or any English 2nd placers so the likes of Atletico, Bayern, Napoli, Roma, Juve and Monaco are easily possible opponents.
A similar scenario applies to us but we're not as shit as they are :)

Had a rag in work today telling me City have peaked too early and we will have a bad spell very soon. I replied we are only just getting started and if anyone is going to have a bad spell it will be united.

Had a rag in work today telling me City have peaked too early and we will have a bad spell very soon. I replied we are only just getting started and if anyone is going to have a bad spell it will be united.

They've yet to have a good spell. They've been mediocrity personified against the mid to lower teams they've played thus far, and we all know how abject they were against the Dippers. I have seen nothing, absolutely nothing, to suggest the rags are a good side under Peg. I thought they were okay(ish) under Looney Louie, nothing to write home about, but adequate. But they have regressed. Maureen has stifled the tiny bit of creativity they had and they are now no better than a Pulis team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.