Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested in how Napoli will play when they're without possession for long periods.

They're amazing with possession, and if they can impose that on us, manage to play their normal game, we might be in trouble, but I've never seen Napoli play a game where they only have 30-40% possession.

I'm not confident about tonight and can see us getting turned over. We're not going to change our style and I'm not yet confident that we can impose this style on technically good attacking sides.

Just like the Monaco game last season, the overall tie could have gone either way but the fact Monaco matched us all the way shows we still have a long way to go. I can see a similarly open game tonight.

However, the only thing that concerns me at the moment is how we deal with a loss. Last season the drop in form at the Spurs loss was alarming. Hopefully that doesn't repeat itself this season and we can learn from those mistakes.
Such bad scenario is highly unlikely. They are playing without 2 key mids, it's equal to us resting Silva and Dinho. Bookies: W1.55 D4.5 L5.8. We'll win it.

Relax it's a different season and different players

True and I think we'll know a lot more about the capabilities of this side after tonight.

The only two sides we have faced this season who have attacked us are Shakthar and Liverpool, and the Lpool game was a non contest after the Mane sending off.

If we can deal with these then I honestly think we're in for a great season.

What truth? Some random bloke on a forum saying he’s finished is the truth? Haha! Oddball.

When's the last time he played a full season? And also would you rely on him this season??
There's a reason why most of us wanted a back up centre back in the summer...but you do you I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.