Napoli post-match thread

You asked how would Napoli feel themselves without the ball mate. Was you question answered? :)
Sarri is probably the best positional play coach right now. Watched all their games this season and today's match has only confirmed my impression. I mean, I knew that someone will eventually appear and surpass Guardiola, but never thought that it's going to be a 58 yo former banker with less than 10 years of pro coaching experience...
They've made us look ordinary for most part of the game, and done it with a squad that is probably slightly worse than Arsenal's....Have no words. It's like another generation of Pepcelona football.
Yi0t.gif

You're not gonna have it all your own way for 90 minutes against one of the best teams in Europe, fair play they were quality on the ball, great result.

I have a feeling the chances we missed made them look at the 2 - 0 in a positive light and the reason they came back so strong. It's funny how much the mental aspect plays into a game, it's like a penalty save changing the momentum of a match so often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.