Napoli post-match thread

gutted i couldn't go tonight. must say the atmosphere on the tv sounded really good, especially from the south stand. having that singing section at the front looks visually impressive

You're on drugs, aren't you?
Man, I don't like to see us outplayed in the center of the pitch. We played at home and were forced to act like a counterattacking team instead of being protagonists. That with a much, much better players. If you think that Hamsik, Callejon are anywhere near Silva and KdB... well, I have nothing to say.

For someone who professes to take an analytical view of coaching, you don't half miss the obvious... by asserting the above he instills the confidence the players need to keep pushing on, simple psychology!!!
OK, I'd like to believe it... I didn't like what I've seen in the second half. Hope we'll continue to improve our possession play and ball retention.

Wow that was a tough game, but I think slightly in our own making. First half we were great, totally dominated the game and could / should of been 3/4 up. Second half tactically they got it spot on and we couldn’t cope with their press for the most part. Really good test for us and for all their pressing in the second half they didn’t really create much or trouble us other than getting the ball back. Cracking game of football and thought their fans were excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.