Napoli post-match thread

Lot of praise for Napoli and rightly so - but we won't play that poorly again for 50 minutes.
Yes they were good but we kept giving the ball away too easily and some poor control and passing decisions or lack of.
Kev' s shot goes in and it would have been a very easy night.
You'd think we were underdogs going there reading some posts.

We're hardly a shabby team away from home these days either. Onwards and winwards!

Wouldn’t be surprised if we suffer a loss in Naples and would expect Shaktar to beat Feyenoord. Leaves us on 9 Shaktar on 9 and Napoli on 6.

We should beat Feyenoord. So if we get beat in Naples we want Shaktar or draw in their match with Napoli. A Napoli win however leaves us on 12 Shaktar on 9 and Napoli on 9.

So a win or draw in the final game sees us top the group regardless. A one or two goal loss should see us through as well on head to head then goal difference regardless of other results.

Basically I think we should be ok as long as we beat Feyenoord and don’t get beat by more than 2 in Donetsk. Feel free to correct me.

Correction - don't be a negative Nelly, we're winning the lot, 18 points!

OK, I'd like to believe it... I didn't like what I've seen in the second half. Hope we'll continue to improve our possession play and ball retention.

You don't honestly believe he means that???

The first 30 minutes Napoli were about to get a good hiding, yes they improved, which is to be expected from such a proficient team, however but for a few inches it could of been 4 before half time..

Dont get me wrong he got both penalty decisions right tonight but some of his other decisions had me scratching my head again.

No he did not.

On the second one he gestured dive, only for someone up top to make the decision for him.

Useless ref.

Man, I don't like to see us outplayed in the center of the pitch. We played at home and were forced to act like a counterattacking team instead of being protagonists. That with a much, much better players. If you think that Hamsik, Callejon are anywhere near Silva and KdB... well, I have nothing to say.

Best leave it like that...doh!

No he did not.

On the second one he gestured dive, only for someone up top to make the decision for him.

Useless ref.

Didnt see that but he also got the Stones one spot on when most probably wouldn't have.

he is a **** who we all remember for shafting us last year against Monaco but he didnt get anywhere near that tonight thank god.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.