Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We looked to run out of steam after the first 35 minutes yesterday which makes me think we need to rotate

however, we have the league cup next week which is a good chance to rest the first team and give the bench a chance

Same team again and get the game won early , bring players off in the second half to give them a break

Rest the team that starts on Saturday , and play something like this in the league cup

Bravo

Danilo Tosin Mangala Duhaney

Toure

Gundogan Bernado

Brahim Aguero Diaz

Nobody appears to have suggested this but, if Fernandhino has to be rested, why not return Delph to his former midfield slot and replace him with Danilo at left back? I would also rest David Silva and bring in the Gundog or Bernardo. No other changes needed as KDB & Jesus can rest next week.

Burnley will be stubborn, but part of our current effectiveness stems from our speed at switching the ball and the ability we have at delivering the ball earlier into the danger zone than last season. I imagine we may thus play a very similar team and try to get ahead before making necessary changes.

Never play a weakened team in the league. Gundogan, Bernardo, Aguero can all come in, no problem. Mangala and Touré? That's gonna weaken the team. We can't afford it, got to stay on top.

We looked to run out of steam after the first 35 minutes yesterday which makes me think we need to rotate

however, we have the league cup next week which is a good chance to rest the first team and give the bench a chance

Same team again and get the game won early , bring players off in the second half to give them a break

Rest the team that starts on Saturday , and play something like this in the league cup

Bravo

Toure

Gundogan Bernado

Brahim Aguero Diaz

Quite funny to see Brahim Diaz playing in two positions

Officials announced for the Burnley game.

The bad news is that incompetent Roger East is the ref the good news is that the excellent Sian Massey-Ellis is a linesperson.

Bravo

Toure

Gundogan Bernado

Brahim Aguero Diaz

Do not give up the day job just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.