Napoli post-match thread

How cute were Napoli's choreographed chants, too? Their conductor who had 'FUCK YOU ALL' written on his shirt was very upsetting though.

Not been all the way through the thread but when we were losing it in midfield they were breaking and looking more dangerous. Playing around at the back they had to cover more of the pitch and we'd drawn them forward nullifying the break?
Napoli didn't lose their shape though, we would have murdered a weaker team with the players spread out like this.
It may have looked dangerous but the defenders were passing the ball about with confidence and we were retaining the ball, they couldn't do anything with it.

That's what I gathered Pep was getting them to do anyway, I may be completely off the mark

I wouldn't say great. Good on relaying instructions but only OK on subs, but not great. Fernandinho and Stones were under pressure from the mega-press for 25 mins. Fernandinho buckled under the pressure Stones didn't. The Gundogan sub was 15 mins too late in my opinion.
Substitutions are not Pep' s strong point.

yes the Gundogan sub was late and could have been earlier but again we won the game and they are a great team and this group is the hardest of all we have had in 7 years in champions league mark my words both teams from this group could get to the semi final and more

Thought the chants from us last night were halarious.

Cracking game. I would say they are the best team we have faced this season. I couldn't wait for that whistle to blow for FT as they were getting better as the game went on.

City were awesome 1st half but momentum slowed as the players looked like we have got this in bag.

2d half it was fairly even unti last 20 mins. Going to be a cracking return leg.

Amazing win. That's how we should be playing in UCL games and thrashing EPL clubs with 5 or more goals like we are going these days :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.