Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley are 25/1 to win on william hill are they the biggest ever odds for a prem lg game? Most of my work mates are burnley fans & a couple have put £10 on it happening!!!

I dont blame them! I might have a bit of that myself!

This is not a fixture for pissing about with. Dyche is a top class manager who has built a good side. If we drop the standard this weekend they will be off with the points leaving us with our trousers round our ankles.

Dont think wholesale changes would be a good idea, might be worth a bit of a freshen up, and unleashing Aguero on them in search of his special goal or two might be a good move.
Take a few tired legs off when the game is safe and rest a few more for the Wolves game, Sane out for Burnley back in for Wolves, Jesus and Sterling taken out for Wolves.

This is where we failed last year. Last year Pep ran certain players into the ground.

This season, we should learn from that. Sure, we don't have the old lads who were already past their prime, but you could see the mental fatigue in Sane, Dinho, Delph last night.

I really hope he rotates as we will need to depend on the Danilo's, Gundogan's and even Mangala's before this is all done and dusted. We will be better served getting everyone playing at a high level now than trying to drop them in on short notice. A crucial week ahead in that regard.

We desperately need to rest a few.

Ederson
Danilo
Kompany
Stones
Ota
Mangala
Bernardo
Yaya
Ilkay
Raheem
Kun

Currently 40mph winds with heavy rain is forecast for the game. Let's hope sharks will do what sharks do.

Id like to see bernardo start, I though he looked excellent again when he came on last night. He has Velcro feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.