Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair lads - being impartial (i can hear the fck you's lol) - and i mean no offence - just stating what i have witnessed.

Man city and Totenham are getting huge credit over the other teams from neutrals like me. Both for playing great footie. City for playing WC footie. also pep is aiding 4 england internationals (shame about you selling sancho though (he will be a great player if nothing goes wrong for him- and dortmund are playing silly buggers with him - re under 17's world cup)

Tottenham are playing inspiring football -not on your level- Kane is really sparking the imagination of england fans and non arsenal/chelsea/west ham fans!

Alli despite a few issues is a top talent. Rose, Dier- youth players like edwards if he can bulk up quick is the closest thing to messi i have ever seen.

Poch has brought through winks just recently- who has now looked completely unfazed at PL level , england level and CL v RM!! level!

As an england fan - we almost have a complete starting 11 from man city and tottenham - and both are playing nice footie.

Ok i get it - you want recognition. everything is about kane and man united (maybe i dunno) etc - but in this case it was more about drawing against Rm in spain!! that as you know is a massive achievement,

However you are winning - You are the best team. Fans sometimes see the negatives in everything - once you get on that mind set you miss other omissions and only see ones that relate to you.

"There was a conscious decision not to name the club the goalkeeper (whose save contributed hugely to winning the penalty shoot-out) plays for. You don't need to be a genius to work out why."

sounds a bit paranoid mate - no disrespect at all- who's to say you are not right, but i see no bias- but I am not looking for it. I saw the under 17 game though the goalie was awesome - saved a goal and smashed the next in!!! takes balls.

I am mildly pleased about Kirby scoring the last - i dont care if palace was mentioned or not though

As a neutral then can you tell me if you believe our stadium is half empty at most games?

I thought that too.
Wait for the "kdb wants a move to Madrid or barca" headlines.
They'll probably roll that one out derby week.

dont they do that to every team? just for click bait!!

de gea

harry kane

delle alli

zaha to tottenham , arsenal or chelsea from my perspective.

Ok maybe you get it a bit harsher than most - but fck the media dudes (just let it wash of your back) You may be seeing more BUT it's only because you are the best team! it comes with the territory.

I thought that too.
Wait for the "kdb wants a move to Madrid or barca" headlines.
They'll probably roll that one out derby week.

Get in the real world. There has been a Ronaldo wants Rashford and Kane to Real story all over the papers this week. Why would you expect it to be different for KDB. Its for clicks and happens to all highly rated players not an attempt to undermine us.

But i also understand many of you probably use this media thread to just vent - I can understand that. I dont really care any more. I have to expect that if a player out grows palace we have to sell and i wish the player well. But rumours that turn heads at specific times is pretty fcked. IT does the fans or clubs involved no favours just to make some money.

Get in the real world. There has been a Ronaldo wants Rashford and Kane to Real story all over the papers this week. Why would you expect it to be different for KDB. Its for clicks and happens to all highly rated players not an attempt to undermine us.
Ronaldo wants Rashford? ?? What a load of bollocks :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.