January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milinkovic-Savic is going to cost more than 70m (rumours that Lazio have already rejected 70m offer, probably from Juve), Weigl's price would be exorbitant.

Juve would never pay £70m for a midfielder, let alone DM. Higuain was a one off purchase for them and its hard to argue his goals weren't worth it.

Milinkovic-Savic will go for around £50-60m. Weigl £60-70m. We are taking about DM. Few clubs pay those prices for attackers players let alone DMs. Barca, Real, Chelsea are set in that position. PSG is not buying at that price, they have bigger issues to worry about like keeper. Rags have just bought Matic so it rules them out. Milan no chance, Inter no chance. Maybe I'm even exaggerating the prices.

Juve would never pay £70m for a midfielder, let alone DM. Higuain was a one off purchase for them and its hard to argue his goals weren't worth it.

Milinkovic-Savic will go for around £50-60m. Weigl £60-70m. We are taking about DM. Few clubs pay those prices for attackers players let alone DMs. Barca, Real, Chelsea are set in that position. PSG is not buying at that price, they have bigger issues to worry about like keeper. Rags have just bought Matic so it rules them out. Milan no chance, Inter no chance. Maybe I'm even exaggerating the prices.
30 million tops for either. Personally, I'd go with Douglas than pay a penny over 35

We need a DM badly in my opinion ideally one that can play lb. Fernandinho is vital for us but we can't expect him to start ever match at his age would like to see if gundogan, delph or danilo can play the role but ever match at the moment is important and we can't really afford to gamble.

Cheers. Basically means that all the talk about Bertrand in Jan is pointless.

not pointless per se, just need to think about the squad going forward.

eg, if your targets for next summer are Sanchez, Weigl and Hernandez, then we would need to get rid of 3 foreign players from the current squad.

if our targets include a left back, say Bertrand, we would either have to get rid of 4 foreign players or 3 foreign players and 1 associated grown player.

eg, if your targets for next summer are Sanchez, Weigl and Hernandez, then we would need to get rid of 3 foreign players from the current squad.
Don't we have a spare spot at the moment ? so we would only need to lose 2 non homegrown and I would expect Yaya to be one of those, Mangala the other.

not pointless per se, just need to think about the squad going forward.

if our targets include a left back, say Bertrand, we would either have to get rid of 4 foreign players or 3 foreign players and 1 associated grown player.

if those are the 3 players we bring in then yaya and mangala are definitely gone, but like @blueparrot said arent we short one spot as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.