Napoli post-match thread

Beside us there are four better sides in the CL than Napoli (Real,PSG, Barca & Atletico) - certainly better at finishing!
:-)

I think we may have a decent chance of winning the C/L this year - Madrid and Bayern are playing off form (and Robery are just about old enough to be grandfathers), Barca just lost Neymar - and Cavani and Neymar are out to kill each other.

What a coup a C/L title at City would be for Pep!

I guess that the downside would be - if we won the C/L this year - might Pep be more inclined to look for his next big challenge?

Last edited:
Fair enough - we completely disagree.

As for expecting you to download - took me about 5 minutes to download (you could be doing something else during download). Then, if you know approximately where you think bias occurs - maybe a minute or two to find it.

So yes, unless you don't have broadband, I think it's entirely reasonable to expect that you point out where instances of perceived bias occurred - you've spent more time replying to my comments than it would take to substantiate your case.

It may have escaped you, but it's teatime over here mate ;-) (dinner if you're posh) so no not had time, more importantly, I have no real inclination to, what would it prove or disprove other than we have a different perception and opinion on how they came across ?

It may have escaped you, but it's teatime over here mate ;-) (dinner if you're posh) so no not had time, more importantly, I have no real inclination to, what would it prove or disprove other than we have a different perception and opinion on how they came across ?
Good enough - as you've said, not important - I was just seeking to understand better what your comments were based on.
====
Oh - and as a stupid Yankee, I've no idea what teatime means :-).

Across the pond, dinner is a well understood term - but it isn't seen as posh - it simply means supper, or the evening meal.

Last edited:
Beside us there are four better sides in the CL than Napoli (Real,PSG, Barca & Atletico) - certainly better at finishing!
Atletico are nowhere near what they were in the past, I doubt even Barca are. There's no stand out teams this year.

:-)

I think we may have a decent chance of winning the C/L this year - Madrid and Bayern are playing off form (and Robery are just about old enough to be grandfathers), Barca just lost Neymar - and Cavani and Neymar are out to kill each other.

What a coup a C/L title at City would be for Pep!

I guess that the downside would be - if we won the C/L this year - might Pep be more inclined to look for his next big challenge?

What's better challenge than to convince the Premier League to play his way, then become England manager when a good crop of kids come along.

Chelsea took Atletico to the sword. Both teams played well - Chelsea just out played them. so either add chelsea (with morata back) or take athletico out.

What's better challenge than to convince the Premier League to play his way, then become England manager when a good crop of kids come along.
Or for a real challenge, Pep could agree to become the US men's national team coach :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.