Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its not more impartial elsewhere- I read from maybe over 100 sources. BBC is overall the most imparcial without fail - if you have any mroe - tell me and link them!

you just cannot see the good points mentioned on the beeb about your team. You just focus on minor ommisions. its fcking nuts mate.

You said City get sponsorships that do not reflect the value to the company........can you spell that out? I think that's just prejudice - unless you have some evidence I don't know about?

come on its obvious - parent company owned sponsorship - do you need this spelling out to you?

the company that owns man city in effect sponsors itself through many sister companies owned by the parent- it can make up any figure it wants to..

But like i said i dont give a fck. Dont take the truth personally.

come on its obvious - parent company owned sponsorship - do you need this spelling out to you?

the company that owns man city in effect sponsors itself through many sister companies owned by the parent- it can make up any figure it wants to..

Complete media brainwashed bullshit. All sponsorships have been tested against IAS24 and are not related party transactions.

You sure think you know a lot about us for a palace fan

Your talking shite...& stop trying to pretend you're intelligent by quoting bullshit fed to you by biased racist media outlets.
You know nothing about our club so why don't you fuck off & chase an Eagle or something.

You see. The propaganda has done it's work even on someone who professes themselves to be above that sort of thing.

And that's exactly why we are right to rail against it rather than submissively accepting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.