Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC are not in an enormously difficult situation, far from it. They are able raise revenue overseas, senior executives and stars are siphoning money off through their production companies. To even think that revenues raised in an FA cup game effect their existence, is ludicrous. The BBC is a fascist organisation.
It's not about revenue it's about audience numbers. The rags bring in a much bigger audience than any other team and, to stay in with a chance of keeping any live football the BBC will have to demonstrate audience numbers.

Ok fella thanks for the info. I am not into social media myself.

I agree you are a world force (stated it many times)- you just think i am a man u fan on a wum. been supporting man city in europe for years.

My argument is i know big business. thats all. But i am not going to mention it in regards to the city owners again.
Well fair enough if you're willing to change your stance on it fair play to you. It sounded like the old "City are finding loopholes to get around FFP" which some are sick of hearing... the point is we're not(PSG may be and the investigation might be just for show according to some reports) as we know UEFA would like nothing more than to come down on us hard if they could justify it.

In fact we probably should be asking for more from Etihad looking at what Arsenal get from Emirates and so on but it's not necessary because we are operating in profit as a club now and our owners don't see us as a cash cow, so what we earn goes fully back into developing the team and the club unlike the scenario you have at other clubs.

yeah i got it - i have messaged him - i will chill for a bit lads. good luck at the week end- i may come back in a few days - peace , we are all on the same side (with city in europe)

sorry for the incorrect info on city i spouted - it was clearly wrong, i didnt mean any offence though

Please tell me he has not been banned from posting?

Seemed a decent guy and a genuine poster. I might not agree with everything he wrote but even if he is wrong why can he not post it.

It's not about revenue it's about audience numbers. The rags bring in a much bigger audience than any other team and, to stay in with a chance of keeping any live football the BBC will have to demonstrate audience numbers.
What's the point though because by your above summation suggests that it's a circle of showing the rags otherwise they won't be able to show the rags?

yeah i got it - i have messaged him - i will chill for a bit lads. good luck at the week end- i may come back in a few days - peace , we are all on the same side (with city in europe)

sorry for the incorrect info on city i spouted - it was clearly wrong, i didnt mean any offence though

Yes come back mate. Nice to hear other fans opinions on the forum.

Well it sounded like the old "City are finding loopholes to get around FFP"... the point is we're not(PSG may be and the investigation might be just for show according to some reports) as we know UEFA would like nothing more than to come down on us hard if they could justify it. In fact we probably should be asking for more from Etihad looking at what Arsenal get from Emirates and so on but it's not necessary because are operating in profit as a club now and our owners don't see us as a cash cow so what we earn goes fully back into developing the team and the club.

yeah i admit that man city are getting richer and richer (legitimately) and thats great. we need an English team competing or 5!!

I am off for a few days as I have clearly wound some people up. ta for the info - you are right - i was wrong.

apologies all.

See that wasn't too hard :) . You can learn a great deal here, one of the best things I like about our fanbase..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.