Champions League Games | 18th Oct

We are being sexually assaulted by Bayern. Playing like frightened rabbits. Have got forward a couple of times but shat it. Our main CB is out, makeshift defence playing like a shower of ****s.

Apart from that a splendid evening.

I watched some of your game. Forwards ran away from Pat Roberts & hid behind Bayern's defenders each time he went forward, leaving him with 3 players. Defence seemed to be operating a tactic of completely ignoring Lewendowski (not the best idea).

Hahaha, Scholes sounds a mix between bored to death and fucking furious with United.

They pretty much had nothing to analyse, what a shit-show this game has been.

No sorry you have to be taking the piss.
Unless they have two players called jones
There's only one Phil Jones........defensive genius.

giphy.gif

Ok, I'm not watching them as the hatred is too deep. So, can someone give me an honest assessment of the Rags game? How different are they to the Liverpool game? Just want to know so I can slag them to Rags in work.

Ok, I'm not watching them as the hatred is too deep. So, can someone give me an honest assessment of the Rags game? How different are they to the Liverpool game? Just want to know so I can slag them to Rags in work.

I am not watching it either but they have been shite.

Guys, I get 2 kebabs in local restaurant becouse I predicted result on half time Chelsea - Roma

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.