Champions League Games | 18th Oct

Ok, I'm not watching them as the hatred is too deep. So, can someone give me an honest assessment of the Rags game? How different are they to the Liverpool game? Just want to know so I can slag them to Rags in work.

First 30 minutes wasn't too dissimilar from the weekend, Benfica the team pressing. United actually went forward in the last 15 minutes but didn't really create anything, poor final ball and resulted to pot shots. Rashford and Mkhitaryan poor, Lukaku isolated again, not sure what their midfield does but they've been poor as well.

This game is

v0065_s-200x150.gif

First 30 minutes wasn't too dissimilar from the weekend, Benfica the team pressing. United actually went forward in the last 15 minutes but didn't really create anything, poor final ball and resulted to pot shots. Rashford and Mkhitaryan poor, Lukaku isolated again.
I hope that's the same for the second half!

Ok, I'm not watching them as the hatred is too deep. So, can someone give me an honest assessment of the Rags game? How different are they to the Liverpool game? Just want to know so I can slag them to Rags in work.

Sky sports news app described it as "not one for the neutrals".

I'm watching BT 1 as the goals go in round up thing. They've just been on about Chelsea and their league form. The bloke mentioned how Chelsea got beat off Palace and Manchester united. These ****s get paid to do this shit.

This is honestly as poor a Benfica side as I can remember, yet United still won't go at them. Maureen is just a coward, he doesn't know how to make an attacking team and as time has gone by he's just got more and more afraid of losing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.