Craig Shakespeare Sacked/Claude Puel appointed

Don't think Fat Sam will be interested, at least not first choice. According to the BBC, he wants the USMNT job. To be fair, it's not a great job but he would do better than Arena and that's all that would really be expected of him.
Off topic I know, but even living in the States, took me ages the other day to work out what USMNT meant. Why are the Yanks the only country to call their team the US Mens National Team. The Italian's aren't the IMNT and the German's aren't the GMNT..... or where's the EMNT for England. Strange bloody name.

Off topic I know, but even living in the States, took me ages the other day to work out what USMNT meant. Why are the Yanks the only country to call their team the US Mens National Team. The Italian's aren't the IMNT and the German's aren't the GMNT..... or where's the EMNT for England. Strange bloody name.
I have no answer. Perhaps because, until recently, the country's women's team is the only one on par or better than a nation's men's team?

It is odd but I was happy for them when they won the title even though nothing will convince me there wasn't something dodgy about it. Since then I have disliked them intensely, their fans appeared to become entitled tossers overnight and the way their players downed tools the next season was a disgrace. As much as I was happy when they won the title I will be equally happy if they get relegated.

An Jamie Vardy is a grade A and a cheating little bastard.

A reporter from the Leicester Mercury or whatever the local rag is called was on Talkshite this morning saying they should go for Carlo Ancelotti.

Let me just clarify that for us all.

Leicester City should appoint Carlo Ancelotti as their manager.

By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes. Open, locks, Whoever knocks!

Knock knock

Who's there?

David Moyes.

Come in Davey, we've been waiting for you.

Don't think Fat Sam will be interested, at least not first choice. According to the BBC, he wants the USMNT job. To be fair, it's not a great job but he would do better than Arena and that's all that would really be expected of him.

I'd probably take the US job over Leicester too. The owner/chairman of Leicester is a total loon, imo.
The owners of leic are facing multi billion pound corruption allegations back bome in Thailand. This will of course,not feature in The Fairytale Foxes Film......they only want the fairytale bits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.