Crimewatch

city saint

I see the BBC are Binning crime watch.probably to make more shit reality shows.I wonder if channel 4 or itv will take it on.always thought it was a good show until Jeremy vine took over

Used to love it but not watched it for a good few years. Had its day.

I always watched it. Change for the sake of change it looks like to me, just get rid for no real reason. Fuckwitts.

I see the BBC are Binning crime watch.probably to make more shit reality shows.I wonder if channel 4 or itv will take it on.always thought it was a good show until Jeremy vine took over
He does have that effect on things, he is a wet fart of a bloke. It should have been presented by coppers and a presenter who got it, not a fanny like him

I used to enjoy guessing the crime on the photo thing, usually quite accurate on nonces and dealers.

It maybe a little out of date but and it's a big but the BBC is the public broadcaster it's not mention to chase ratings it's to do public service which the majority of us pay for so even if it helps can help get one SCUMBAG of the streets it's worth it ps save money by cancelling that shit eastenders and do your job bbc

It maybe a little out of date but and it's a big but the BBC is the public broadcaster it's not mention to chase ratings it's to do public service which the majority of us pay for so even if it helps can help get one SCUMBAG of the streets it's worth it ps save money by cancelling that shit eastenders and do your job bbc

Only problem. No one watches it.

Like is said it's not about ratings if only 10 people watch and it helps get one SCUMBAG it's worth it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.