Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The downside is that rich and powerful people are rarely subject to the laws the rest of us are.
Im not looking for anything to happen to Sessions, Im looking at him having to admit he lied and for his complicity to be revealed. He was a fundamental figure in the campaign; trusted, a facilitator, a veteran lawman lending it credibility. Him being shown up shows up the whole charade. I for one would not care if the laws do not come down on Sessions, I want his exposure to lead to Trumps downfall and I think it will. Between Sessions, Trump Jr, Manafort and Julian Assange, I think his fate is sealed without Trump even having to try and defend himself because it will be futile

If this:

Wilson went on to say Trump “was almost like joking. He said, ‘Well, I guess you knew’ — something to the effect that ‘he knew what he was getting into when he signed up, but I guess it hurts anyway.’ You know, just matter-of-factly, that this is what happens, anyone who is signing up for military duty is signing up to die. That’s the way we interpreted it. It was horrible. It was insensitive. It was absolutely crazy, unnecessary. I was livid.”

“She was in tears. She was in tears. And she said, ‘He didn’t even remember his name.’”
Even after the event, he didn't seem to know the soldier's name; "I had a lovely conversation with the woman, the wife.."

Even after the event, he didn't seem to know the soldier's name; "I had a lovely conversation with the woman, the wife.."
Looks like the soldiers mother has now confirmed exactly what Trump said. Yet he still says it's all been fabricated.

Looks like the soldiers mother has now confirmed exactly what Trump said. Yet he still says it's all been fabricated.
I think he may actually be genuinely delusional and believes his version of events. I don't think he is entirely sane or in touch with reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.