Women's Football/Mark Sampson

Whistleblowers do, I agree.

I was commenting on the emphasis of what is the truth.
Her contention is that she viewed it as blackmail. The FA disagree with that.
I don't doubt that what she said is her view; it doesn't make it true that the FA intended it to be.
If someone says we will give you money if you sign something that benefits us then that is blackmail imo,it will be interesting to see how the select commitee interpert (sp)it

My personal favourite was the guy saying that although he did tell the Guardian he hired the investigator because she was black, that wasn't true he only said that because he'd had a long day, what he actually meant was that he saw here CV and was impressed by it. When I'm tired I make that sort of slip of the tongue as well, easy mistake to make. Definitely not the case that his lawyer told him what he admitted was illegal and directly contradicted the lie we were trying to sell.

It is no problem at all. Thank you. I hope I wasn't rude or disrespectful in explaining my original question. I do hope you are having a nice day.

You do seem to be following this closely. Have you seen/read anything in regard to the FA violating bribery laws in any way?
Thank you
She said it yesterday so we'll have to see how that unfolds,football is a darky murkey world,big money usually lends itself to corruption,the FA have been teflon so far and i hope this changes things,get it all out

There will a steady rise in those coming forward to voice how racist, mysoginstic, homophobic, sexist, and generally lost in the prehistoric dark ages the FA is.
Sooner the better it gets torn down, and built afresh

My personal favourite was the guy saying that although he did tell the Guardian he hired the investigator because she was black, that wasn't true he only said that because he'd had a long day, what he actually meant was that he saw here CV and was impressed by it. When I'm tired I make that sort of slip of the tongue as well, easy mistake to make. Definitely not the case that his lawyer told him what he admitted was illegal and directly contradicted the lie we were trying to sell.

I posted about that a few pages back, it went a little like this:

Panel - ‘Mr Glenn, according to a quote in the Guardian you said you wanted the barrister to be a women and of different ethnicity to us. You do realise that is illegal?’

Glenn - ‘what I meant to say was, I was very happy with the appointment as she has a great CV and background in employment law, it had been a long day’

I posted about that a few pages back, it went a little like this:

Panel - ‘Mr Glenn, according to a quote in the Guardian you said you wanted the barrister to be a women and of different ethnicity to us. You do realise that is illegal?’

Glenn - ‘what I meant to say was, I was very happy with the appointment as she has a great CV and background in employment law, it had been a long day’
Fantastic isn't it? Who doesn't accidentally admit to crimes they haven't committed when they get a bit tired?

In some respects it has now moved away from Womens football. The F.A. have shown they are not fit for purpose in everything they do. They are a group of old boys with badges and blazers. To sack anyone would be a waste of time, they will only be replaced by someone of the same ilk.
It needs a new body, perhaps a coalition of Premiership and League people, a new broom and all that. The F.A. are like the South Yorkshire Police, no one can touch them and when things go wrong an individual is replaced and everyone smiles, the fact that things keep going wrong doesn't seem to bother anyone.

Reactions: mat
In some respects it has now moved away from Womens football. The F.A. have shown they are not fit for purpose in everything they do. They are a group of old boys with badges and blazers. To sack anyone would be a waste of time, they will only be replaced by someone of the same ilk.
It needs a new body, perhaps a coalition of Premiership and League people, a new broom and all that. The F.A. are like the South Yorkshire Police, no one can touch them and when things go wrong an individual is replaced and everyone smiles, the fact that things keep going wrong doesn't seem to bother anyone.

Correct. It now requires the government and minister for sport to step in and sort this shambles ( the FA ) out, with a new set up and the right kind of people selected to represent them. I would not bank on it happening though, did you hear the ex minister for sport Richard Caborn on Five live this morning ? He would not even say whether these two clowns ought to be sacked, when it is clear they should be with immediate effect, so there's not much chance of reform at this rate !

Charged despite an investigation by his current club (Stevenage) which concluded that the allegation had "no foundation". This, after his previous issue with Eni Aluko a couple of years back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.