Paris

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
Two nights booked for next month in the French capital. It’s predominantly for a friendly v Wales but I’ll have time to explore.

Any recommendations for things to see or do? I like a beer so tips there welcomed.

The Tourist Busses are great hop on and off where you like. A river Cruise, Louvre. Lafayette if you like shopping. Notre dam. A walk along the river. All Parisians like a drink after work. lots of great cafe's to participate.

Two nights booked for next month in the French capital. It’s predominantly for a friendly v Wales but I’ll have time to explore.

Any recommendations for things to see or do? I like a beer so tips there welcomed.

When we played PSG we stayed near a little square in the Latin quarter. Bar was called The Wall and was the cheapest we found. Not the biggest place but it was decent.

Avoid watching England

The Institute du Monde Arab is located near the Notre Dame Cathedral. You can take a lift to the top of the Institute where there is a wonderful outdoor viewing deck which provides some amazing views of the city including the rear of Notre Dame (which some find more beautiful than the front.)

Using this viewing area is free of charge and that, according to a Parisian friend of ours, is extremely unusual in Paris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.