Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised at the nervousness, all our bench would be first team at most clubs, this season is different from what we are used to, last year an injury or red card meant we had a problem but not now, Aguero out but the team keeps getting better and he will slip back in without any issues, the players will know when they are knackered someone will fit in and no problems.

We are 2/15 to win. So my 20 quid will get me 150 if we fuck up and don't win. Fortunately I'm a spectacularly awful gambler.

I did that once when we played QPR. We were 20/1 on to win the title so I laid us thinking if we fuck this up I will pay for next years season ticket. With 5 mins left I'm looking at £800 win but being on betfair you can bet while the game is on and of course we went from 20/1 on to 20/1 against with minutes remaining. I tried to log on to almost make my bet no lose but the stadium wifi didn't work and my 3G wouldn't work! Thankfully I didn't give a shit as the happiness was worth £10k let alone the £800 I would have won!

I did that once when we played QPR. We were 20/1 on to win the title so I laid us thinking if we fuck this up I will pay for next years season ticket. With 5 mins left I'm looking at £800 win but being on betfair you can bet while the game is on and of course we went from 20/1 on to 20/1 against with minutes remaining. I tried to log on to almost make my bet no lose but the stadium wifi didn't work and my 3G wouldn't work! Thankfully I didn't give a shit as the happiness was worth £10k let alone the £800 I would have won!
I had that v boro at home last season. Few mins left we were about 1-20 or possibly 1-30 to win but you could see an equaliser coming. I was frantically trying to get on betfair to get a bet on but 3G wasn't working. For all sorts of reasons I was going fucking mad when they scored.

Patience and if at all possible, an early goal will be vital. Burnley will throw themselves at everything to stop us from scoring and to be fair, this tactic has been very effective against some very good teams so far this season. This match might well turn out to be a very stern test and I actually don't think we'll run up a rugby score tbh, I'll happily settle for 1-0 and move on.

I had that v boro at home last season. Few mins left we were about 1-20 or possibly 1-30 to win but you could see an equaliser coming. I was frantically trying to get on betfair to get a bet on but 3G wasn't working. For all sorts of reasons I was going fucking mad when they scored.

Double whammy! Not good...I was pissed off enough with the result. If I had lost cash too I would have been raging!

I am not too concerned about the fitness of the younger lads like Sterling, Sane and Jesus. However the likes of Fernandinho and maybe Walker need to be rotated.

Bernardo Silva and Gundogan must be certainties to start surely?

Also I am unconvinced Aguero just walks back in when Jesus is on a good scoring run.

Am I right in thinking that betting sites are somehow blocked in the stadium. I like to bet in-play but can't get into any of the sites I use in the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.