Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like he said in the campaign, he could literally walk out on the street and start shooting people and he wouldn't lose a vote. The military families who supported him will forgive him (or more likely don't even accept that he said it). The new narrative from Fox News is that the congresswoman who heard him say it has a bad voting record when it comes to vets. So in their world it's okay that he said it because the person who heard it is bad.

It's the same playbook they used when W was in power. He did something horrible (I forget what it is now) and they attacked the reporter who broke the story for being a homosexual.
It’s hardly a surprise that Trump supporters are cunts.

I heard some statement from a Whitehouse press officer earlier, blaming the Democrat Senator for causing the latest issue about the dead soldier and the telephone call.

The press officer sounded shit scared. It almost reminded me of the Sadam Hussain interviews with downed coalition pilots.

He has very little awareness that other people exist and have thoughts and feelings. He sees the world as his plaything and that he's some sort of god, people are lucky that he even acknowledges them and even a few words from him (no matter what they are) are a gift.
Isn't that close to the definition of psychopath?

It’s a sad state of affairs that the President of the USA can tweet wild conspiracy theories about the FBI paying foreign agents to discredit him and no-one bats an eyelid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.