TV Games - Dec/Jan

sunday/wednesday/saturday with 2 of them Rags and Spurs, desperately trying to contrive us dropping points.

I think you’re being paranoid.

It was obvious, as soon as the fixtures were published that both the rags' and Spurs' games would be moved for TV and Swansea has been put back 24 hours to accommodate.

All teams are playing a lot of games at that time of year.

Afer the next international break:

Sat 18th Nov - 15:00 - Leicester (A)
Tue 21st Nov - 19:45 - Feyenoord (H)
Sun 26th Nov - 16:00 - Huddersfield (A)
Wed 29th Nov - 20:00 - Southampton (H)
Sun 3rd Dec - 16:00 - West Ham (H)
Wed 6th Dec - 19:45 - Shakhtar Donetsk (A)
Sun 10th Dec - 16:30 - United (A)
Wed 13th Dec - 19:45 - Swansea (A)
Sat 16th Dec - 17:30 - Spurs (H)
Sat 23rd Dec - 15:00 - Bournemouth (H)
Wed 27th Dec - 19:45 - Newcastle (A)
Sun 31st Dec - 12:00 - Crystal Palace (A)

Not even including the League Quarter-Final if we beat Wolves, which was played at the end of November last year. My guess is it would be played after Spurs (H), which would make it even harder.

Moving away from what it's like for the fans, that is a brutal period for the squad as well.

Got to hope we top our Champions League group before playing Shakhtar, that way we can play a mixture of kids/2nd team.
The only potential blessing in that congestion is that, assuming we don't need points at Shakhtar, then the Scum followed by Spurs are imo the only 2 games that you would class as being against top opposition - I'd guess that any others of the so called top 6 have more than 2 out of 11 being against big clubs.

Thanks for the heads up just booked this as well
Just booked the Jury's Inn £92 between 3 of us for the night before game.

5c214e0c91a3300c112ffe7bd8d36c5a.jpg

so what about the previous 4 years of being away at new year, or all the recent boxing day aways ? are they "bad luck" as well ? cos whilst we are away the rags are at home. now due to the rule that they force fans to attend I think the swamp will be pretty full. the takings on the gate, burgers, shirts etc would be enormous. we get fuck all , in fact it's quite expensive for everyone at Manchester city to complete the fixtures.no problem as we not skint but when we do prop up the club we get hit with ffp. the fans of courde get no help. its the most corrupt sport out there, its only a matter of time before they get caught.

I hope you put blinkers on your xmas list.
I’ve just checked the fixtures and you’ll never believe this but…everyone in the league plays everyone else. Twice. Home and away. All between the same grounds. All travelling to the exact same places as one another. Corruption at its utter worst.

rags game gives us more time after shalke away
There is one iissue (well apart from that we're not playing Schalke ;o) ), the West Ham home game is now 3 days before Shaktar Away, and also the latest possible kick off time on a Sunday, shit for fans going to Ukraine, and shit for the staff and players, who will have little recovery time, lets hope we don't need to win there.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.